Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

August Playlist: TOTES OVER IT

 Let me tell you, realizing that you are over something or someone is a pretty great feeling. You just notice you don't need to keep your mind on it any longer. It feels like a weight being lifted off of your shoulders.  I had a realization of my own like that last month. Every sign I could have possibly gotten telling me I could let go, I got. It inspired me to put this playlist together! Click the playlist title below to listen on Spotify now. Happy August!

TOTES OVER IT

1. Over It Now by Motion City Soundtrack
2. That Is Why by Say Anything
3. Insincerely Yours by Lily Allen
4. Interlude: Moving On by Paramore
5. The Drama You've Been Craving by Sleater-Kinney
6. Sucker by Charli XCX
7. Burn by Hamiltion Original Broadway Cast
8. Win Again by Nicki Minaj
9. Re-Done by Modern Baseball
10. Cocoon by Catfish and the Bottlemen

No comments:

Post a Comment