Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Going Cruelty-Free

Recently I have seen a lot of lists on social media that show what companies make vegan or cruelty-free makeup and which ones do not. I was pretty disappointed to find that a lot of  the beauty companies I bought from test on animals. So, I decided to make a change. I started by tossing almost all of my non-cruelty-free products (finding a cruelty-free deodorant has been a challenge that I have yet to conquer), and purchasing some new stuff from companies that do not test on animals.
The best thing about going cruelty-free is that there are high end and drugstore brands that are vegan and or cruelty-free so if you make the choice to go cruelty-free like I did, you are bound to find products that fit your budget! 
My reason for going cruelty-free is simple, I do not believe that animals should suffer for the sake of my beauty products. Some people aren't really bothered by animal testing, and it is a personal choice on whether or not you go cruelty-free but if you're feeling skeptical, I say to just go for it. I felt great after getting rid of my animal tested beauty products and I think that others who make the same choice will feel the same. 
You can find some lists from my Pinterest on which companies do and do not test on animals and I will include my own list below as well! A great site that I always consult if I am not sure on whether or not someone tests on animals is www.crueltyfreekitty.com.

My Favorite Cruelty-Free Brands
My cruelty-free beauty collection

1. Urban Decay
2. ELF
3. NYX
4. Montagne Jeunesse
5. Makeup Revolution
6. Anastasia
7. Bath and Body Works
8. Freeman Beauty
9. The Balm
10. Zoya
11. Eos






No comments:

Post a Comment